SHOWS I DON'T LOVE (RIGHT NOW), BUT WATCH ANYWAY
- •Agents of SHIELDSo uneven, but I care about the characters enough to keep watching.
- •House of CardsThis season is so bleak and humorless. There's no pleasure in it, but I need to know what happens.
- •Sleepy HollowI'm actually way behind, because the only good thing about the show, with its iterative episodes, was Ichabod's rants about daily life.
- •GothamSome episodes have so much heart. Midway through the season, I started to actually care. But the tone is still inconsistent, and the larger narrative isn't going anywhere.
- •Hawaii Five-0Finally on Netflix! So hilariously overwrought. Can't. Stop. Watching.