SONGS THAT DON'T DELIVER ON THE AWESOMENESS OF THEIR INTROS➕➕
- •Money for Nothing - Dire StraitsEpic build, then...just a pretty good song.
- •Two Step - Dave MatthewsCame on randomly via shuffle mode, and it started out with gorgeous guitars and then a booming bass before morphing into complete what-the-fuck. Inspired this list.
- •Brainstorm - Arctic MonkeysHard-driving guitars and drums give way to lame lyrics and bad rhymes.
- •Horseshoes and Handgrenades - Green DayRolling intro into a repetitive song that never delivers.
- •Magic Carpet Ride - SteppenwolfYou think it's going to be some mega-noise Butthole Surfers-style freak out, and then they just start playing their "boogie-woogie" guitar stuff.Suggested by @angusisley
- •Sweet emotion: AerosmithAnother psychedelic and haunting intro followed by crap. But the chorus is pretty good.Suggested by @evan
- •Solsbury Hill - Peter GabrielSuggested by @erichutchinson
- •White Wedding - Billy IdolSuggested by @NoahGeisel