Why I've been absent from ListApp
What started out as a flurry of fun and activity during beta leveled off and then puttered out.
- •Won PowerballI was too busy with the legal aspects of coming into millions of dollars and donating every last cent to make any lists about my experience.
- •Moved to CrimeaBad signal + being part of the underground
- •Changed my nameCouldn't figure out how to log in as Eric McEricface.
- •Finally met that one right girlAnd her lists were SO much better than anything I'd ever written. Love a brainy writer.
- •Upgraded to iPhone 19sThe subcutaneous chip that reads your gestures made every list I tried to write look like this: 🖕
- •Developed webbed fingers.It worked! Genetic engineering + gamma radiation. Next step, gills.
- •Our first single went platinumI'm sure you already hate me for the nonstop barrage of "Mastication (everyone does it)." Apologies. #songofsummer
- •🍑Just kidding.
- •Totally respect that. Too much awesome can be intimidating.
- •I fell off the wagonNo, literally. At a dude ranch in western Australia. And then I was abducted by aliens.
- •Ran guns for the resistanceSuper-soakers for freedom!
- •Fell asleep at the wheelLose control of ONE tugboat, and everybody freaks out.
- •GuiltEvery time I looked at the app, I'd get a pang and think, "I really should start doing lists again." But that's as far as I got.