WHY YOU SHOULD COME TO HEEBONISM 2015
My two best friends and I have been throwing this enormous Xmas Eve party in Denver since 2007. mymem.es/HEEB15
- •Don't be a lonely Jew on ChristmasAttendance is 400-500, year after year. All the Tribe comes out for this night of carousing.
- •Free cocktails for the first hour.Local Golden Moon Distillery is providing their craft gin and bourbon!
- •Meet Denver listers
- •Dance, drink and debauch until 2am.Seriously - this thing starts rolling, and it doesn't stop until they kick us out.
- •It's our last one.We started a Jewish community organization called E-3 Events, and produced inventive, innovative arts and cultural parties, but we're winding down. Just too busy to run it ourselves.
- •The photo booth.An annual tradition - everybody loves a photo booth.
- •There's something for everyone.Whether you're looking to hookup, catch-up, or drink up, this is the place. Singles, couples, Jewish, or Jew-ish...everyone is welcome.
- •My last chance to meet that one right girl at one of these things.One big reason we started E-3 Events was to meet girls. But Ean and Ezra are married now, and I'm the last man standing. Are you my soul mate? Let's make this happen!
- •Awesome location.This year, the party is going down at EXDO Event Center, a huge building in the next cool neighborhood. You can also step through a door into Tracks, one of the nation's top LGBT clubs. It'll be hopping that night.