YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
A pedantic lament
- •The pickled ginger doesn't go on the sushi.
- •Espresso. Not Expresso.
- •From the '90s. Not 90's.
- •Sidewalks are for pedestrians. Not bicyclists. I shouldn't have to dodge you.
- •You don't have to spit in public.
- •Dudes should keep their shirts on in yoga.
- •Don't put your bag/purse on my table. That thing has been everywhere, and now it's contaminating where I eat.
- •It's "I COULDN'T care less."
- •Don't use Twitter retweet. Don't start a tweet with @
- •No clothes that have been outside belong in or on my bed. Sorry, you'll need to disrobe before we continue. Let me help you with that.
- •Be nice to customer service reps. Especially when you're traveling.
- •Rack your weights.
- •She told you she wasn't interested. Walk away.
- •Hold the door when someone is entering right behind youSuggested by @ChrisK