MY PERSONAL FAVORITE LIST OF NYC BURGERS (NO SPECIFIC ORDER)
I like burgers
- •Bar Sardine - Fedora BurgerSmoked cheddar, crispy potato sticks, sliced cucumbers, BBQ Mayo on a medium rare patty. Perfect amount of crunchy, crispy, smoky.
- •BLK MKT - Black Market BurgerA simple, no-frills burger with a nice Pat LaFrieda blend. American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo/ketchup on the side.
- •The Breslin - Lamb BurgerMedium-rare ground lamb patty on ciabatta, served with a side of cumin-spiced mayo and hand-cut fries. Not too shabs.
- •Cherche Midi - Prime Rib BurgerAnother simple prime rib blend burger with gruyere, pickles, red onion, lettuce, tomato, and a whole load of shoestring fries
- •Jane - Jane BurgerThat big ole' patty on a whole wheat bun served with cheddar, smoked bacon, sautéed onion, pickled tomato, jalapeño marmalade, and a ton of fries.
- •Bowery Meat Company - CheeseburgerA fancier cheeseburger with griddled onions, raclette, tomato aioli, and those fries.
- •Ichabod's - Crane BurgerSesame seed bun containing just the essentials: 1/2 lb. patty, red onion marmalade, cheddar, a bit of herb aioli, and crunchy pickles.
- •ABC Kitchen - Akaushi CheeseburgerThe fanciest burger on this list with herbed mayo, pickled jalapeños, your choice of cheese, on a toasted bun. A very modest amount of accompanying fries.
- •Merchants River House - Signature BurgerA highly underrated burger with certified Angus beef, applewood smoked bacon, Vermont white cheddar, caramelized onions, spicy BBQ sauce, crispy onion strings, all on brioche. Bourdain may not like burgers on brioche, but trust me, this is delicious.
- •Jeffrey's Grocery - Pastrami BurgerA blended pastrami patty on buttered rye toast, with Swiss cheese and sauerkraut. Seems to be a seasonal item, so it might not always be available.
- •McDonald's - Quarter Pounder with CheeseIn France, they call it a Royale with cheese.