TOP SONG LYRICS WHERE YOU CAN EFFECTIVELY REPLACE THE WORD "YOU" WITH "JEWS"
A list that may never end...
- •Savage Garden - I want to stand with Jews on a mountain, I want to bathe with Jews in the sea
- •Carly Rae Jepsen - I just met Jews, and this is crazy!
- •Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home is wherever I'm with Jews
- •Zedd - Why are Jews my clarity?
- •Taylor Swift - I knew Jews were trouble when [they] walked in
- •Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is Jews
- •The Weeknd - I can't feel my face when I'm with Jews, but I love it
- •Lifehouse - 'Cause it's Jews and me, and all of the people
- •Childish Gambino - I want Jews to know, that I am ready to go
- •Calvin Harris - I feel so close to Jews right now
- •Oasis - I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about Jews now
- •Afrojack - I want Jews to take over control, take over control
- •Sarah McLachlan - I will remember Jews, will Jews remember me?
- •Clean Bandit - When I am with Jews, there's no place I'd rather be
- •Mumford & Sons - I will wait, I will wait for Jews
- •Cher - Do Jews believe in life after love? (After love? After love?)
- •Bonnie Tyler - And I need Jews now tonight, I need Jews more than ever
- •N' Sync - Every little thing I do, never seems enough for Jews