TOP TEN FALLACIES OF MIGHTY DUCKS II
Calling BS on the top obvious illogical plot points of the outstanding Mighty Ducks sequel. Explained by a hockey industry stud
- •After winning The "district 5" house league championship, The ducks naturally go on to represent the United States at the world championship games
- •Team Iceland is the squad to beat. Not Canada, not Russia or Sweden
- •Julie the cat Gaffney sits the bench despite being lights out in tryouts and practice
- •A player brings a rope on the ice and lassos an opponent and no suspension or league hearing is called. 2 min minor instead
- •Coach Bombay's beach house driveway roller hockey sunset montage scene
- •Changing their uniform from United States jersey with colors and logo to the new mighty ducks sweater during the 2nd intermission break
- •The addition of Russel Taylor. A local kid from LA who they met during a neighborhood pickup street hockey game. Despite not being on the ice ever before he was ready for an international championship game replacing their healthy captain!
- •The Flying V and the disappearance of an offsides rule
- •Gordon Bombay designing a shoe for kids that want to be coaches
- •The international crowd knows to change to words to 'we will we will quack you!'