Stuff My Dog Growls/barks at on Tv
My dog, Gator, loves to watch TV. When he sees certain things, he freaks out. Here's a list of those things.
- •Horses.Real or cartoons. Doesn't matter, he hates them.
- •Birds.Especially seagulls. Sometimes he doesn't even need to see them, as long as he hears them, he barks.
- •Other dogs.Commercials, TV, movies, cartoons... There are a surprising amount of dogs on television. He usually runs around in circles in front of the tv while growling whenever he sees them.
- •Mean faces.If there's ever a tight shot of a character making a mean face, he loses it. Game of Thrones is out of the question.
- •Anything with loud violins.I think he picks up on the intensity of the moment, and he does not like it!
- •Raccoons.They're like a cross between a cat and a dog. Way too confusing, might as well bark until it goes away.
- •Babies.This is a new one and a little terrifying considering @EpicureanCrusader and I would like to have kids sometime in our lives. I think Gator just doesn't like the crying sounds they make, and let's face it, who does?