Subscription Boxes That We Get
I was just told that subscription boxes are a very SF thing. I thought everyone, everywhere got this many!
- •Blue ApronThree delicious meals for two delivered once a week! Being that I can't cook to save my life, the recipe cards and pre-measured ingredients help a lot.
- •RocksboxJewelry rental subscription box. Three pieces per box, and you rent each box for as long or as short as you'd like! I'm a little biased on this one because I work there.
- •Stitch FixA stylist picks out five pieces for you based on an extensive style survey. Pretty hit or miss for me, but when they're on, they're on!
- •Gwynnie BeeRental clothing for plus sizes. I love this idea and most of clothes I receive, but the customer service is not the greatest.
- •Dollar Shave ClubRazors for cheap! @EpicureanCrusader and I both get our razors from them and love it!
- •Bark BoxGator loves getting Bark Boxes! He gets 5 treats and/or toys from them each month. You get something your dog loves and you can order more!
- •BirchboxTrial sized beauty products! I don't subscribe anymore because I had way too many trial sized beauty products than I knew what to do with. (Still do actually)
- •Geek FuelI got a three month subscription for @EpicureanCrusader for Valentine's Day and he LOVED it. It's a bunch of nerdy things, like a piece of dragon glass from Game of Thrones, a Wonder Woman mug, you name it. And each box comes with a nerdy t-shirt.