GREAT QUALITIES I GET FROM MY MOM
Thank you for this request 💛 decided to save it for today because it's my moms 63rd birthday!!
- •"I.W.A." : That's what she says but what it stands for is Italian women's ass. My mom has got a BUTT and every year mine seems to jump a size but I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! I love looking like a 🍐 genuinely!
- •Li.st: Okay this she inherited from me. She doesn't have an account but it brings her great joy to read a list I've written. She bought me a book on how to blog because she thinks I should take it a step further. She knows who a lot of you are and is always asking questions about y'all!
- •TV habits: @minabird says we watch movies the same. She jumps/laughs/screams ect at the same parts of movies she's seen over and over. I tried to joke about it when I was told "that's you too!" It's cute.
- •Dance moves: I was alone in the kitchen cleaning while singing and clapping my hands vigorously and stopped abruptly saying "oh my god I'm my mother" because she boogies and claps while cleaning.
- •Being a nerd: Watching the Doctor Who Christmas special is a tradition for an example. Also raised me on Star Wars and turned me into the Wookie I am. She loves Harry Potter more than anyone I know and brought me to all the midnight releases, book parties, and some early day before release screenings.
- •Caring about everyone before herself: it's a blessing and a curse
- •Patience: I'm working on this but my mom has more patience than anyone I know the stuff she wades through I don't know how I'll achieve that level.
- •Understanding: my mom knows every mistake I've made in my life even the ones mom's may not want to hear and she has open arms for me every time. I can't believe how lucky I am and I hope to give that to my future child.
- •Support: Grades, boys, sex, friends, money ect no matter what has stuck through all my issues and helped build me back up.
- •She's the star in my night sky I look to when lost. I love you to the moon and back❤️🌑❤️