My review of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- •You know that feeling when you wonder about someone you once loved?
- •And it's nice to ponder back sometimes, be nostalgic and play out the what ifs in your head?
- •But then somehow someone reaches out and you feel as if you can't say no so the two of you decide to meet up.
- •The anticipation is exciting!
- •And it's nice at first, you feel warmth because it's a familiar old feeling and there are moments of happiness.
- •But after you're left feeling complete emptiness and the imagination and what ifs end.
- •The reality was not as good as your imagination.
- •You wish you never met up at all.
- •I wish the Cursed Child was never written.