MY ROOMMATE HORROR STORY PART 1😱
Inspired by @ListPrompts but this has been in my drafts for awhile! When I had just moved to college and it was my first apartment ever and first time living with strangers.
- •This may be a shocker but I DONT WANT YOUR MARGERINE! If I wanted to spread crap on my toast I'd spare the dollar, not steal yours.
- •Oh okay yeah let me just make dinner really quickly so you can take my food.
- •It took us a couple months to have a couch. I woke up at 7am while everyone was asleep and sat on the new couch doing homework. At 9:15 she was like "omg don't you love the new couch? I'm glad you like it" then tweeted this 😐
- •Okay you're right..even though it's an L shaped couch and takes up the whole room I'll sit on the floor
- •Yeah maybe it has to do with a mutual friend telling me to look at the last few tweets (listed above)
- •Thank goodness, no offense. We shared a room and she never woke up to her alarm for her 8ams and it was a rooster alarm going off for hours.
- •This roommate brought a cat into the apartment and didn't take care of it. (A litter box made from cardboard and a plastic bag 😩)When she moved out the apartment was infested with fleas from her cat and she did nothing about it.
- •She had a party where her friend's middle aged dad bought beer and partied at our apartment with all her trashy friends.
- •I caught her hiding my things and when I asked why she said "oh I'm having a party and I don't want my friends stealing them"Thanks but also maybe don't invite friends over who would steal our stuff. Also one of my other roommates gold earrings from her grandmother went missing after a party.
- •After this I vowed to never live with complete strangers again 🙅🏼
- •After she moved out she kept trying to get me to give her money for utility bills that I 100% didn't owe her and I couldn't open up a new account til it was taken care of.
- •Then I ended all communication with this comebackThat felt GOOD because she truly was awful
- •Bye Liz👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽😘