SNIPPETS OF CONVERSATIONS I'VE HEARD OUT OF CONTEXT
You know when you walk by someone and you hear a hilarious excerpt out of context? Here's some of my favorites
- •"Try lighting a bubble and putting it back in your mouth"
- •"We're camping and bears will come!!!"
- •"Oh cool! Burger patties!"
- •A mom: "Wanna take a picture at the frogs?" Her son: "I always do"
- •"That lady is a prositute! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"
- •"I want Newbury Comics. I want it now!!!! Let me say a swear word..fuckah!!!"Faneuil Hall always brings some great people
- •"Isn't life cold without socks?"
- •"I want to break you into pieces and puzzle you up"
- •"But dude..she roofied you!"
- •"But it was a BROCOLI nugget"
- •In line at the bank..Bank Teller: "Would you like to set up online banking?" Old Man: *laughs* "No I'm still living in the 80s"How many times have we all heard something like this? Love it every time