SPIDERS IN FILMS RANKED
- •Charlotte from Charlotte's WebShe was so helpful to Wilbur and the only outwardly nice spider I can think of.
- •The spider from Spider-ManYAS YAS YAS - the only spider I hope to be bit by.
- •Rosie from A Bug's LifeThis sassy B is voiced by Bonnie Hunt. That alone is enough to qualify her. Suggested by @bryce
- •The tarantula from Home AloneWithout Buzz's tarantula Kevin may have been caught, luckily it landed on Marv.
- •Aragog from Harry PotterHis only bad flaw was trying to feed his family but who can blame him. He gave great insight to the Chamber of Secrets AND lead to Harry getting the horcrux memory from Slughorn. RIP.
- •I love this suggestion, so true. I ranked him here because his 💩💩💩 caused the Dome in Springfield so although he's cute he's very problematic.
- •The basically spiders from Maze RunnnerNot technically a spider but they have 8 legs and are terrifying so they count. Suggested by @sarahfhumphrey
- •The momma spider in ArachnophobiaJust dong what spiders do: Systematically destroying an entire town. Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Shelob from Lord of The RingsThis bitch sucks so hard. Fuck her. Byeeeee Felicia.