STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
Thanks for the request! I adored this topic and everyone's lists☺️
- •My yellow BlankyI bring this with me always still. Not a stuffed animal but in the same category. She's my first "thing" and I latched onto her so hard she would definitley be used to make a horcrux NOT that I plan on making them...
- •PatchI loved him so hardddd. When I got lice my mom made me put him in a bag in the basement and then he got gross down there and I was forced to throw him out I was devastated and cried a lot. Still lowkey upset.
- •PaddingtonIf you stretch his hat it plays music and sometimes when I'm home I still pull it when I'm falling asleep
- •Ice Bat@sky gave this to me back in the day and it's my travel stuffed animal to this day
- •SkunkyWhen I got lice my mom made me put all my stuffed animals in bags til they were gone and she let me pick him out at the store as the only animal I could play with
- •This ChickenI love this lil dude because it's the size of a real chicken and is super cozy
- •BullseyeHe was a big horse I could pretend to ride around the house I was so happy
- •TugglesWe couldn't have a dog so this was a lifelike fake dog that had padded feet and would legit run along side you
- •HammyI really liked Toy Story
- •Doodle bearI had the one that you could have in water so bath/pool toy as well as being able to doodle all over such a good lil bear
- •My first ever build a bearHard to not love the first bear you did that crazy dance and put the heart into yourself
- •I had a llama obsession and this was my one and only