Ways I've tried to disguise playing Pokemon Go
- •"I'm taking the dog out for a walk!" *grabs dog and takes him to poke stops*
- •Me going to the doctors: Dad "You sure you don't want a ride?" Me "Nah it's fine, it's nice out" it's so hot out guys and was a 40 minute walk😬
- •I put on excercise clothes and went out power walking. GOTTA HATCH THOSE EGGS THO!
- •*Looking at phone intently but realizing I'm about to pass someone* panics *pretends to laugh and moves thumbs like I am texting someone.*
- •"I'll be back later, I'm going downtown to meet *friend's name*" in reality downtown has so many luresI'm in the white dress and leggings. The policeman wanted to snap a pic of every one grouped playing Pokemon and posted it on Facebook. IM OUTED TO THE WORLD.
- •But what really got my parents to know what was up was when my sister and I went out for a late night walk together. "If you and your sister are willingly leaving the house together I know you're catching pokemons" said by mom who always adds "s" to Pokemon.