TOP 10 MOVIES I COULD WATCH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
This list will probably change as new, amazing movies come out but for right now it's pretty much set in stone.
- 1.WhiplashThis moved to my number one spot on this list immediately after I saw it. I could watch this 10 times back to back and not get sick of it. Also: amazing music.
- 2.The SandlotBenny "The Jet" Rodriguez, you will always be my first childhood crush. Also: this movie is insanely quotable which is always a good sign.
- 3.13 Going on 30Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner? Sign me up every time.
- 4.About TimeTime travel, a beautiful father-son story, and Rachel McAdams. That's all you need to know.
- 5.Obvious ChildJenny Slate is amazing in this.
- 6.Pride and Prejudice (2005 remake)Just one of my favorite love stories I've ever read. This remake is my favorite because who doesn't love Kiera Knightley?
- 7.The HolidayMy favorite Christmas movie. Kate Winslet is everything.
- 8.Crazy, Stupid LoveGreat cast, great twist, great movie.
- 9.Dan in Real LifeOne of my family's favorites that we can watch over and over again while reciting almost every line perfectly.
- 10.A League of their OwnQuotable as heck and badass girls just doing their thing. Another of my family's favorites.