5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
These all feel like little treasures to me because my phone almost died yesterday and I thought they were gone for good.
- •The oldest photo in my camera roll, showing my mother in a life jacket and floaty in five feet of water. Even though we are all now in our 30s, she would prefer we swim in life jackets at all times.
- •I don't even remember when this was taken, but it's a captured moment from one of my favourite kind of nights: board games, family hangouts...and beer.
- •The fact that we would return to the bouncy castle in an hour did not matter to him. His wee heart was breaking.
- •Sometimes a person (me) just needs to take a nap under a pile of coats.
- •Blue Jays spirit day at school. This was the only hat I could get my hands on. My students told me I looked "gangster".
- •Bonus photo: because look at this guy!