TRAVEL WISH LIST
The wanderlust is real.
- •The Rocky Mountains: Matt loves the mountains and I love Matt. The equation speaks for itself.
- •Ireland: even though I'm only 1/4 Irish, I feel in my bones that this is the homeland. There is magic in the air.
- •New Orleans: but I'm gonna call it "N'awlins" every. single. time.
- •England: If I had to choose one place to live happily ever after, I would never tire of England. I love every corner that I've seen, and yearn for those I have not.
- •The Maritimes: Celtic vibes with a Canadian spirit - the perfect mix. Bonus points for "Anne of Green Gables" tourism.
- •Italy: the anti-Ireland for me, everything about Italy is foreign to my way of being. And yet, I feel the most relaxed here.