CURRENT PHRASES I'M CONVINCED I'M USING INCORRECTLY
When did we stop using cha-ching?!
- •On fleekIs "I'm fleeking out" a proper substitute?
- •BaeI'm convinced it's a poor, misspelled reference to BEYONCÉ (a name my iPhone recognizes, punctualizes, and capitalizes because...respect!)
- •Turnt/turn up/turn downTo be honest, I'm dizzy. I'm not sure which way is the right way to turn.
- •SlayIs it good, is it bad, are we referencing the horror genre?
- •CocoBut WHY DO YOU HAVE BAKING SODA?
- •Truffle ButterBased on the reaction when I proudly ordered "fries with truffle butter" from the 20ish waiter...I am definitely using it incorrectly...
- •AFWhen did Abercrombie become relevant again?