5 Photos On My Phone, Chosen at Random
Note to the reader — I cheated! I had to avoid inappropriate photos and also screenshots of things I want to reference later. 😉😁😛
- •From a List App listI screenshot and saved, as I was grumpy and my boyfriend was pissing me off. I didn't send it though, because I'm an #adult.
- •Body and self confidence goalsA lil picaroni to motivate me to feel confident, comfortable and sexy in my own skin. Also, I think I texted a poly friend asking "does my body look like this?!?!" 🙃
- •Uluwatu, IndonesiaI went on a visa run to Indonesia in October of 2016, whilst living in Melbourne, Australia. These were cliffs right near the Uluwatu Temple and they were breathtaking.
- •Koala in Denmark, AustraliaThis was taken during a really great period in my life. I had just moved to Western Australia (first time really traveling overseas) and when I look at it, it reminds me how bright eyed and bushy tailed I was. I was like a baby, brought out into the world for the first time and everything was exciting and full of awe.
- •My only friend...in the hostel I stayed at when I first arrived in Wanaka, New Zealand. Man, hostels can be tough! Especially when they are full of 19 year olds who don't speak English. I was grateful for the kitty company during this time.