Random things I noticed in Central Europe
- •You can pre-press the exit door button before the train or trams stops and opens as soon as stops.
- •There were way too many adults on scooters
- •The servers ask if you're paying cash or card when you ask for the billSaves a lot of time!
- •All the bus tours we did were terribleUsed to genuinely quite like them but the ones in Vienna, Budapest and especially Bratislava were very bad.
- •Pizza slice places should be everywhereQuick, check. Cheap, check. Tasty, check.