Things I've noticed about Prague
- •The Czech are really into their puppetsThere is a daily marionette performance of Don Giovanni in the old town
- •The beer is cheap and great, as expected
- •The waiters will just keep bringing you beer until you signal them you're doneJust like soft drinks in the US expect not bottomless!
- •The history is even more muddled than AustriaEmpires, reformation, counter-reformation, communism, capitalism, splitting from Slovakia. The Czech Republic has it all!
- •There's an large amount of Czech luminaries that you might not know about.Brahe, Kepler, Kafka, Albright and of course Good King Wenceslas to name but a few.
- •The trams are amazing
- •There are definitely more jakeballs in Prague than Vienna