TOP 10 WORKOUT SONGS
The soundtrack that keeps me moving... In shuffle-mode, of course:
- •Thunderstruck - ACDCIf the opening guitar riff doesn't kick you into gear, nothing will.
- •Yeah! - UsherWho can REALLY listen to this song and not feel the need to pull a few Usher moves?
- •Booticilious - Destiny's ChildThe name says it all, right?
- •It's like that - Run DMC vs Jason NevinsAnd that's the way it is...
- •Beat it - Michael JacksonJust beat it!
- •Lose yourself - EminemNothing like the anger of this man to keep pushing you.
- •Dirty - Christina AguileraIt's nasty. It's dirty. And so is running 10kms...
- •Smells like teen spirit - NirvanaTwo words: teenage angst - excellent for running!
- •Eye of the tigerIt worked for Rocky, right?
- •Pump it - Blackeyed PeasThere is just something about the Pulp Fiction influenced track that makes you want to pump it louder.