3 Dates In 3 Days.
AKA who am I?
- •Okay so I've figured out that I haven't been 'single' for nearly three years. I've just been by myself.
- •I am good at being by myself. Real good.And I LOVE it. Truly, madly, deeply.
- •But I'm dipping my toe back in and I thought Tinder would bring some interesting things into my life.I still feel weird about it, Tinder, it's not really 'me'. And I am EXTREMELY picky. I have rules. BUT it certainly has been interesting.
- •I have lined up 3 dates over the weekend just to test myself & because I actually feel pretty good with each of the guys.They don't seem like axe murderers and have normal jobs & similar interests.. That's pretty much my baseline right now.
- •But again, who am I? This is not what I do.Is this too much, too soon??
- •I feel like the freaking Bachelorette over here.IS THIS TOO MUCH, TOO SOON?!
- •I am hoping to list once a day about each of the bachelors/the date and then.. Well, we'll see what happens.
- •I'll keep you posted, or not, if you're not invested. That's cool too.Maybe 😕
- •I just know I'll need to write about it.And you are all so wonderful and supportive and won't think I'm being a nut-job.
- •Because this is weird for me.I never get this much male attention. I cannot stress this enough.
- •No pressure, no expectations! Just, dating?Easy, right?
- •"Who will receive the final rose? Stay tuned for the dramatic season of The Bachelorette!" 🌹But again, I'm cool.. This is totally casual. No pressure.
- •But thanks, Chris. 🙏🏻