How To Integrate Monty Python Into Your Everyday Reality.
AKA the essence of my childhood.
- •Every road trip I ever took as a child with my father was dominated by one thing...Armed with numerous cassette tapes & hours ahead, my siblings and I would be exposed to one of the most influential, amazing & groundbreaking comedy series on earth.
- •Monty Python.
- •Everything from The Life Of Brian to The Holy Grail & And Now For Something Completely Different..
- •This band of merry men shaped my childhood, my relationship with my father and my subsequent great taste in comedy.
- •So, for your enjoyment, here's the best bits;And how to use them in every day life.
- •I fart in your general direction!Classic. Solid insult to use on the regular.
- •Spam.Sing the song whilst going through your emails.
- •Ekki ekki ekki ekki PTANG ...Good to just scream into people's faces when they're annoying you. Or strangers you want to leave you the hell alone.
- •Help! Help! I'm being repressed!For every day situations. Very versatile. Use frequently.
- •A shrubbery!First on my list of demands if I were in a hostage situation.
- •Tis but a scratch!Along with "I've had worse" and "It's just a flesh wound!". For when you're trying not to cry after hurting yourself in public and feeling humiliated.
- •Alright.. We'll call it a draw.I think of this for every scissors, paper, rock draw ever.
- •Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!Use when bursting through doorways dramatically.
- •The Bruce Sketch.So. Many. GOLDEN QUOTES! I can't even list it all. Watch it here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
- •But basically, just go around and call everyone Bruce.It's so fun.
- •And finally, the daily mantra in song form.For when you need to perk the fuck up.
- •There are so, so many more.. But I hope these brighten up your life.You're welcome.
- •Over and out. ✌🏻️