Slightly Uncomfortable Ponderings.
I don't know why my brain does these things... I'm sorry.
- •Thinking about chewing. And the mush you're making in your mouth.Are you eating right now? You are, aren't you? Think about it..
- •At public bathrooms: who sat here before I did?Are you uncomfortable yet? I am.
- •How did that scratch/bruise get THERE?*Considers all possibilities* Am I secret sleep walker?
- •Have I ever sleepwalked and don't even know it?!
- •What if there's something we are eating or doing in our current generation that scientists are yet to find out is killing us.Fad things, like chia seeds. What if chia seeds turn out to be poisonous, they just take a really really long time to intoxicate our systems..
- •Is that spider in the corner of my room going to crawl into my mouth while I'm asleep tonight?Should I leave you there or suck you up in a vacuum cleaner? What's your game, Mr. Spider?
- •Who was I in a past life? Has my soul been with other people? Were they good or bad?
- •😳Everything's fine. I'm fine. This is fine. I'm not slightly uncomfortable at all.