Songs Not To Dance To.
I mean.. You can... But I would advise against it. Thanks for the epic request @DavidRobson!
- •National Anthems.For many reasons, obviously, let's not be disrespectful. But ALSO because; weirdness, no rhythm, very little build etc etc etc. It's impossible.
- •Für Elise - Beethoven.Beautiful, yes. Over done, double yes. And because you can't do this to it 👆🏻
- •Christmas Hymns such as Away In A Manger.I'd suggest gentle swaying only. But leave room between you and your partner, for Jesus.
- •That 'apple bottom jeans/boots with the fur' song.Too lazy to google the real name. If it comes on in a club, this is your bathroom song.
- •I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston.Great for belting. Maybe with some flamboyant arm movements for decoration. But only to be sung, in my opinion.
- •Wild Horses - Daryl Braithwaite.What are you going to pretend to be? A wild brumby with a mane billowing in the wind? No. Do not dance to this song. Sing it with gusto though.
- •I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado.No one likes a bird on the dance floor. No flapping, you'll take someone's eye out.
- •Crazy Frog - Axel F.Please, make it stop. Let's just avoid animals all together.
- •We Like To Party! - Vengaboys.Jazzy/bouncy, yes. But don't be a bus, either.
- •However, if Napoleon Dynamite taught us anything...Other than this flawless choreography.
- •It's that anything is possible.
- •Don't li.sten to me.
- •Go out and dance yourselves silly!
- •✌🏻️And vote for Pedro.