THINGS PROFESSIONAL DANCERS/CHOREOGRAPHERS DO THAT YOU SHOULD TOO.
A list for living like a dancer without actually having to dance. But you can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind...
- •Listening to what your body has to say.It knows what's up. Food, sleep, muscles, bones, all of it. It'll tell you what it needs.
- •Take inspiration from the small things.Or at least notice your surroundings and find something interesting.
- •Take criticism as constructive and go work on it.Chances are whoever gave it to you is trying to help you. They're being hard on you because they care & want you to succeed.
- •Discipline yourself.Don't rely on others to do it for you. Set your routines for starting the day right or getting the job done.
- •Don't worry about the money.
- •Take the freedom to go wherever your life leads you.It's probably not what you expected, but that's good.
- •Enjoy the moments you've worked hard for. They are fleeting & wonderfil.
- •Don't compare yourself to others.It doesn't benefit you. And if you do, don't be silent about it. Ask for help, learn from them.
- •Ask the less obvious questions.
- •Stay close to your professional community.Support them & they will support you in your endeavours.
- •Find excuses to express yourself.Physically, verbally or otherwise. Quietly in solitude or loudly in front of hundreds. You won't regret it.
- •Take risks.