WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN PHOTOS.
My outtakes from a recent shoot, because they're actually the best part. And because no one ever sees the worst parts of dancers or photoshoots, only the beautifully finished product.. And they're funny AF.
- •When, 7 shots in, you forgot to take the hair elastic off your wrist.Rookie error.
- •There was something on the ground, maybe.
- •Nap time.
- •Focus on point.
- •But more naps.
- •Did you get the shot?!These are my favourites.
- •Clearly not..My absolute favourite.
- •Ultimate hair flick.
- •Such poise.
- •Mutant arm.
- •So co-ordinated.
- •All of the balance.
- •Truck as a backdrop. Awesome.
- •Or random man.
- •Somewhere between a sneeze or a hair flick.We'll never know..
- •There are hundreds more. More than the number of photos that were actually useable.
- •I guess my point is, don't be fooled by images. They can capture one perfect moment, but definitely don't tell the whole story of getting to that place.