Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •A Rainy Day in Riverside Park
- •American BeautyHas to be one of the best Albums ever, right?
- •Central ParkI guess I take a lot of pictures of nature in the city...
Inspired by @Bourdain
- 1.The SopranosWith dialogue like that how could you get bored
- 2.SeinfeldI'm born in Manhattan in a Jewish family, this show is basically a case study into my life. The characters will never stop being painfully funny/painfully real. Also I'd be great to watch enough to rank every single Seinfeld episode.
- 3.The Office (American or UK, flip a coin)Hilarious. It will never stop being funny, and the characters are so real.
- 4.The runner-up: Breaking BadThe true love of my life, it didn't make the list because I felt like seeing the arc (Ned Flanders gets cancer, Flanders sells meth, Flanders becomes Scarface, Scarface dies) over and over would get boring