Ten Things You'd Rather Do Than Revise a Daubert Motion
@spac3zine impossible to list only ten things I'd rather do, so instead I will treat you to a list of ten somewhat painful things I actually did.
- •Endure cheap wine hangover.Should really know better by now.
- •Listen to sloppy karaoke duet of Prince's Kiss.In an almost empty bar on a Monday night.
- •Open several weeks-worth of mail in one sitting.Acquired two nasty paper cuts in the process.
- •Launder clothes.Finally unpacked from Coachella. Gross.
- •Travel from Berkeley to Palo Alto.Via public transportation. Not recommended.
- •Hold baby for several minutes.Without incident. Not actually that bad.
- •Cancel plans with dear friend.To see Stephin Merritt play 26 songs in alphabetical order. So many shows, so little time.
- •Pay bills.Sure sign of avoidance.
- •Go for run.Another sure sign of avoidance
- •Bite my nails.Should have just revised the motion already.