WEIRD THINGS I DO/HAVE DONE THAT I'M NOT NECESSARILY EMBARRASSED ABOUT
We all reach a point in our lives where we can't constantly care about others judging us. For me that point was reached in middle school.
- •Laughing at professors' jokes in class even if no one else doesFor some reason it happens a lot. A professor will tell a joke and sometimes be genuinely funny and the class will not spare even one chuckle. But I will. I hate to leave a dude or lady hangin'
- •Running in a full out sprint to make sure I catch the campus busThis bitch has places to be!
- •Once crocheted for more than an hour in the middle of my living room, where my roommates were simultaneously attempting to throw a ~raging~ partyOn one hand I was being passive aggressive because I didn't feel like having people over, on the other hand I didn't feel like moving.
- •Weird eating habitsI wrote about this in one of my first lists, but to summarize I have to eat the whole outside of things before I eat the inside. People notice.
- •Once in high school, I was walking behind the kid I had a crush on/was deeply obsessed with. I knew he hadn't seen me yet and I attempted to playfully swat at his gym bag, but at the last second his bag shifted and I ended up fully spanking him. He turned around very shocked and I acted like I had meant to do itThis one I am embarrassed about.
- •Once in middle school, my mom forced me to hang out with this girl who went to my school but with whom I was barely acquaintances with. Instead of hanging out with her for the night like I was supposed to, I watched Pirates of the Caribbean alone in her basement and refused to come upstairsThis one is less of me being weird and more of me being extremely rude.
- •Watched several zit popping videos on YouTube on my laptop in the middle of the crowded student union buildingFor many people, zit popping is a no. For me it is a big yes.