Already on li.st? Open in app.
3 incredibly different (now adult) children means 3X bonus for my ears and heart
- •Spice GirlsLate 1990s. Yes, cheesy, but so much fun - specifically repeated viewings of Spice World. (Hoorah for Alan Cummings!)
- •EminemEarly 2000s. I can still recite "Business" - unexpected party trick
- •MuseTransformed commutes in the mid 2000s, and still a favorite for engulfing experiences. Only band I've ever flown to see perform.
- •Acceptthat while I may not see it starring its creator, I will see it live on stage someday.
- •Wonderwhat LMM could do with my favorite part of world history: the War of the Roses. (To be fair, my 4th grade teacher Mrs Dewey made that era come alive, albeit with more subtle means).
- •Resolveto learn the lyrics.
I love my job, but now and then I hate the politics and paperwork.
- •Color namerfor a toney lifestyle company. for instance, exploring variations of blue: chill, bodrum, ecclesiastical, etc
- •Shoe designer
I eat and drink for a living, and sometimes it is overwhelming and I need to detox. But fasting really sux, so I've honed some options that always seem to balance my body & mind:
- •Kale Hijiki sautéOddly addictive blend of chopped kale, garlic, onion, burdock root, Hijiki (vermicelli-sized black seaweed), and sunflower seeds. Sauté with coconut oil, season with soy sauce.
- •Quinoa and fried eggs.Pretty much just like it sounds: cooked separately and served together in a big bowl.
- •IKEA smoked salmon on rice crackers with avocado, capers and red onion.This is not a diet list, btw. IKEA smoked salmon is amazingly good.