[🤑] 10 TIMES DONALD TRUMP BADMOUTHED PEOPLE FOR NOT PAYING TAXES
(Found at Time.com - Money)
- 1.Fox News, July 2011"I don’t mind sacrificing for the country to be honest with you. But you know, you do have a problem because half of the people don’t pay any tax. And when he’s talking about that he’s talking about people that aren’t also working, that are not contributing to this society. And it’s a problem. But we have 50 percent. It just hit the 50 percent mark. Fifty percent of the people are paying no tax."
- 2.Twitter, February 2012
- 3.Twitter, April 2012
- 4.Twitter, May 2012
- 5.Fox News, September 2012“You do have a large percentage of people not paying taxes,” Trump said. “You do have a large percentage of people that feel that they’re entitled.”
- 6.Fox News, August 2015"People as they make more and more money can pay a higher percentage [in taxes]...The word is simplification. We can simplify. We can get rid of deductions.”
- 7.Time, August 2015"Hedge fund guys that are making a lot of money that aren’t paying anything [in taxes] ... I know a lot of bad people in this country that are making a hell of a lot of money and not paying taxes."
- 8.CBS News, August 2015“The hedge fund guys are getting away with murder...They’re paying nothing and it’s ridiculous. I want to save the middle class…The hedge fund guys didn’t build this country. These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky.”
- 9.Washington Post, May 2016"[Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has been] using the Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don’t tax Amazon like they should be taxed...Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise."
- 10.Detroit News, September 2016“If [Ford is] going to have to pay a tariff or tax to bring the cars back [into the U.S.], they’re not going to leave...Many companies leave Michigan and our other states, go to Mexico and abandon all of the jobs and all of the taxes that they were paying here.”