[📊] SETH GODIN'S 5 RULES FOR POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
Business self-help guru Seth Godin has a few things to say about improving your presentations. (Via Seth Godin)
- 1.No more than six words on a slide. Ever. There is no presentation so complex that this rule needs to be broken.
- 2.No cheesy images. Use professional stock photo images.
- 3.No dissolves, spins or other transitions.
- 4.Sound effects can be used a few times per presentation, but never use the sound effects that are built into the program.
- 5.Don't hand out printouts of your slides. They don't work without you there.