6 STAGES OF NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
We all make them. We all break them. Here's how New Year's resolutions come and go!
- 1.Make a resolution that you know is going to make you better and enrich your life.
- 2.Convince yourself you're doing great and haven't cheated at all.
- 3.Start to freak out a little bit when you begin to forget your resolution.
- 4.Then start doing a Frankenstein-like hybrid of what your original resolution was.
- 5.Realize that the resolution was doomed before you even started.
- 6.Reward yourself for giving it a good ole college try.