7 Steps to Nothing
- 1.Susan, is there something you want to tell me?No. There's nothing.
- 2.Really? 'Cause it seems like there might be something.Really. It's nothing.
- 3."It?" If there's an "it" in there, then there must be something.No...not necessarily.
- 4.You mean there's not necessarily something? Or there's something, but you don't necessarily want to tell me?Uh, I don't know. The second one?
- 5.I just want you to know - if there's something, you can tell me. And if there's nothing...you can tell me.
- 6.(Pause)There is nothing...I can tell you.
- 7.Okay. As long as we're clear.