7 Steps to Nothing
- •Susan, is there something you want to tell me?No. There's nothing.
- •Really? 'Cause it seems like there might be something.Really. It's nothing.
- •"It?" If there's an "it" in there, then there must be something.No...not necessarily.
- •You mean there's not necessarily something? Or there's something, but you don't necessarily want to tell me?Uh, I don't know. The second one?
- •I just want you to know - if there's something, you can tell me. And if there's nothing...you can tell me.
- •(Pause)There is nothing...I can tell you.
- •Okay. As long as we're clear.