Conversations With My 4-year-old Granddaughter
My wife and I are visiting my daughter, her husband and our two granddaughters. We are known as "Pop & Grammy."
- •My granddaughter, Mia Louise, asked me about my mother, for whom she's named. "Where is she?" she asked.
- •"She died a long time ago," I said.
- •"Yes, but where is she?" she asked.
- •"She's buried," I said.
- •"I hope she's comfortable," she said.
- •Later, Mia said to Grammy...
- •Maybe if Pop keeps singing "This Is The Song That Never Ends," he'll never die.
- •I'll have to give that a try.