Thoughts that go through your head when greeting your ex at a party.
- •~yup he is here, you knew he would be here.
- •~just follow the a normal pattern of saying hello to everyone. Why does this have to be so awkward ?
- •~greeting time: do i hug him, side hug him, shake his hand?
- •~here it is. due or die. Going in for a hug. ,.,., nope he was not ready for that.,.,., great i knocked his beer off his hand.,.,., shit its all over me.,..,., at least it wasnt good beer.,.,. Great now I have beer leg.
- •~walking away: handled that like a pro!