BAD MOVIES I LOVE...
These aren't all horrible movies but they definitely aren't on any top 100 best lists either. For whatever reason, I just love them...
- •1. The Best of TimesRon Shelton movie, Kurt Russel, Robin Williams, how do you go wrong? “That son of a bitch dropped the ball…. I am that son of bitch”
- •2. The QuestStarring E.T’s Elliot himself, Henry Thomas; this little known Australian gem has been a favorite of mine since childhood. “Mr. Kaufman, do you believe in monsters”
- •3. FandangoEarly Kevin Costner and Judd Nelson. What can I say, I’m a sucker for “coming of age” road trips. “Let’s go see Dom”
- •4. Maximum OverdriveSome of the most ridiculous dialogue ever put on celluloid and a most cheestastic "B" movie premise all add up to a glorious movie for me. “Honey-bun, this machine just called me an asshole”
- •5. Road HouseOkay, a little bit of a clichéd “good/bad” movie, but if it’s on TV, I’m watchin’ it. “Pain don’t hurt”
- •6. Big Trouble in Little ChinaYes, I enjoy me some 80s Kurt Russell, but seriously this movie (intentionally) cracks me up. “You know what ol’ Jack Burton always says…”
- •7. Vegas VacationWell probably not as bad as European vacation but endlessly watchable for me. “You got any damn bait!”
- •8. SignsJust before M. Night went off the rails, the best alien invasion movie ever, yep, I just said that. “Merrill, swing away”
- •9. SphereUnderrated Michael Crichton movie, totally caught me off guard, love it. “We’re all gonna die down here”