Episodes of the Golden Girls That Doug and I Always Say We've Seen Too Many Times but Still Watch
- •The one where Blanche has supposedly slept with Charlie, Rose's beloved deceased husband. (She didn't. The old camera double-exposed the film.)
- •The one where they write the song "Miami Is Nice." "Miami, you're cuter'n an interuterine..."
- •The one when Rose's cousin Sven comes to visit from Saint Olaf and falls for Blanche and her feminine wiles. And she calls him "Swen."
- •Any flashback episode.
- •The one when they all date the actor during the community theatre production of a non-legal-issue version of "Our Town."
- •The one when Dorothy works at the museum and Blanche's boss wants to throw a surprise party for Blanche and puts Dorothy in charge. And Blanche thinks Dorothy is sleeping with the boss to get ahead. Joke's on Blanche, you guys.
- •The one where the "hurricane's a-comin" and Stan sleeps with Dorothy's sister Gloria.
- •The one when Dorothy's son is dating an older black woman and her mother freaks out when she meets him, saying "Michael? This is Michael!?!"