Things That Are Happening Right Now
At the W4 Street F stop
- •An old man is playing a screechy violin-cello thing. I should know the name of this instrument but don't. (I'm super-unfiltered and honest today.)
- •Every other train but mine is coming and going.
- •I have heartburn.
- •Ray of Light continues to not disappoint, all these years later.
- •My shoulder is weighted down by books, wine, and princess coloring tablets for my friends and their daughters, whom I'm going to visit in the BK.
- •I wonder why I have no plans tonight. Am I losing my touch?
- •The train is coming.
- •No, it's not. That's the damn M. Who takes the M? I mean really.
- •Somebody who takes the M just shoved me out of the way as I typed my last point.