Already on li.st? Open in app.
Forget whatever you think you know looks good on you, these hair styles only make you look dumber.
- •The Mullet.Made famous by Miley's dad, this is an oldy but goody. We thought they looked good in the late 80s - early 90s. They didn't.
- •The Flat Top.Guys in the military get a waiver on this one, otherwise NO.
- •The Comb Over.A style seldom worn among the younger set, this style is worn by men scared of getting old. Embrace it - shave it.
- •Entertainment writers
- •Struggling entertainment writers
- •Minor celebrities
I'm not a native Arizonan but my wife and kids are. After growing up primarily in the great Pacific Northwest and living in all 4 corners of our country, I've lived in Arizona for 13 long years.
- 1.Love the wintersHow can you beat 80 degrees and sunny on Christmas Day? A nice ocean beach would do it but you can't have everything.
- 2.Love the terrific restaurants, bars, breweriesChef Binkley of Binkley's restaurant group has been a James Beard Award finalist for Best Chef of the Southwest for each of the past four years, and one night dining at his original restaurant (simply "Binkley's") and you quickly understand why. But Binkley's is merely the creme de la creme - there are so many great restaurants in The Phoenix area that you will never run out of great food to try.
- 3.Love the great city parksWith 182 city parks, you're almost guaranteed to have at least one in your neighborhood.
- 1.Driving up the volcano to see the sunrise, freezing our butts off at the summit.
- 2.Driving the complete Hana Highway loop, viewing the beautiful scenery.
- 3.Touching a wild giant sea turtle, capturing it all on the GoPro.
- •1978 - Started Kindergarten, had Battlestar Galactica action figures and spaceships.
- •1980 - Moved to western Washington months after Mt. St. Helens blew up.
- •1984 - Went on family vacation drive around the country, learned all the lyrics to all the songs on Grease soundtrack.
I'm a lawyer. I never wanted to be a lawyer.
- 3.Police officer