Best Years of My Life
- •1978 - Started Kindergarten, had Battlestar Galactica action figures and spaceships.
- •1980 - Moved to western Washington months after Mt. St. Helens blew up.
- •1984 - Went on family vacation drive around the country, learned all the lyrics to all the songs on Grease soundtrack.
- •1987 - My most popular year in junior high, had wicked dance moves learned from watching Dance Party USA.
- •1995 - My first senior year of college and the most fun, Mariners go to playoffs for first time.
- •1998 - Moved to Vermont for law school, met my future (and current) wife.
- •2000 - Got married to woman way out of my league.
- •2008 - Our little girl was born.
- •2014 - Our little boy was born.