Things I did today
- •Gave sermon on happiness
- •Coined a verb form of happy —HappyingThese are behaviors one can perform that according to neuroscience will increase your happiness.
- •Ate lunch at Lupes Grill.A great Mexican restaurant that has wonderful carnitas.
- •Attended a writers group and read my poem The Cherry TreeReceived great feedback and enjoyed everyone's work.
- •Did some mindless playing of Freecell.
- •Took my mom to do some errands at the dollar storeThought if I ever decide to do the food stamp challenge this is where I would buy my groceries— everything is a dollar. A dozen eggs for a dollar!!