- •The cheeseMe: I know that's sort of intense. We don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to. Mom: stares at plate Me: what are you thinking about? Mom: oh, just this piece of cheese. I got ranch dressing on a simple salad so where did this piece of cheese come from?
- •The show titleMom: He was on that show called Family. Me: you mean Brothers and Sisters? Mom: Oh yeah! That's the one.
- •The deerDad very narrowly missed a deer on our drive tonight. The dusk was turning darker and the brakes were slammed. There were some over-corrections and we came about 6 inches from slamming her. My bobbie pins were shaken loose and I had to lay down after. Mom kept saying how the deer would have ended up in her lap.
- •PortlandIt sounds like it's just beautiful there right now.
- •Hubs and PupsWhat else is there?