Things I Learned From 90's Kids Flicks That Apply to My 20's
As a struggling to thrive 24 year old I find it necessary to reflect back on my childhood and extract the gems of knowledge gleaned from that eras greatest teachers. Please enjoy and partake by adding your own lessons.
- •Heavyweights! (1995)How to creatively hide junk food at work, while also avoiding physical activity.
- •Cool Runnings. (1993)That I'm a bad ass mother, who won't take, NO crap from NO ONE
- •SpaceJam (1996)If you believe it you can achieve it. Alternatively, if you have a magic basketball you can jack your friends talent and achieve it that way as well. If all else fails hit a swig of " Michael's secret stuff" That should do the trick.
- •Free Willy (1993)All the words to Will You Be There by Michael Jackson.
- •The SandLot (1993)How to win the love of my life's heart, and that I'm never trying chewing tobacco.
- •Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992)They can't come in unless you invite them in! 😵Suggested by @kate81