Free Activity Ideas for Christian Young Adult Fellowship Group
Trying to capture ideas for a nascent young adult group. List items are specific to my church, St. Peter's Memorial Episcopal in Richmond, VA, but could be adjusted for your group and location. Additional ideas welcome!
- •Hiking & swimming at Pony Pasture Park
- •Visit Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- •Volunteer at Westminster Canterbury or St. Joseph's Home (Little Sisters of the Poor) or...
- •Safe (chaperoned) Pokémon Go with kids in our neighborhood
- •Visit National Museum of African American History and CultureOpens 2016 Sep 24
- •Joint fellowship with other young adult groups (Episcopal or otherwise) in the area, including other faith traditions
- •Jazz Cafe at the VMFAThursdays from 6-9pm
- •Walk the Richmond Liberty Trail
- •Pilgrimage to Washington National Cathedral
- •Monday night community worship at Richmond Hill
- •Visit the Virginia Historical Society
- •Walk the Richmond Slave Trail